My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Hi everyone, I'm Nick. I'm a 20 year-old college student in Washington state, looking to major in political science and minor in finance. I currently attend community college but am planning on transferring to the University of Washington.

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Hampshire Primary Predictions

I'm bound to do better than 1/6 right? Fortunately, picking the winners on the Democratic side is going to be easy this time around. It's the Republican race that is tricky, with a battle for first and a battle for third.

Once again, the pundits are talking about a Romney surge in the 11th hour, but of course, the last time they said that, he ended up losing by 9 points. We'll see what happens this time.

Here are my picks:

Republicans:

1.) McCain w/ 31-34% of the vote
2.) Romney a semi-close second w/ 28-31% of the vote
3.) I hope Giuliani snags it, but I'm going with Huckabee
4.) Giuliani
5.) Paul

Democrats:

1.) Obama by a mile with 37-40% of the vote
2.) Clinton
3.) Edwards
4.) Richardson

Site Meter